5. Movies - Example Conversation





Movies - Example Conversation

Let's look at a couple of example conversations before going to the practice section.

 Person A: "Hey John, I'm going to see The Matrix with Peter and Brad.  Do you wanna come?"
 Person B: "When are you guys going?"
 Person A: "We're going to see the eight O'clock showing."
 Person B:  "That would be great.  Where are you guys meeting?"
 Person A:  "We're meeting at the theatre at seven thirty."
 Person B:  "Great.  I'll meet you guys there."

 Person A:  "Hey Jill."
 Person B:  "What's up Mike?"
 Person A:  "I was wondering if you have any plans for tomorrow night."
 Person B:  "Umm... I don't think I have anything special for tomorrow.  Why?"
 Person A:  "Do you want to see The Titanic with me?"
 Person B:  "I wanted to see that.  Yeah.  Let's go."
 Person A:  "What time is good for you?"
 Person B:  "How about seven thirty."
 Person A:  "Sure.  I'll meet you at the theatre at seven. 










Category: 0 comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment