26. Exercise Gym - Other Methods




Exercise Gym - Other Methods

Other ways to work out in a health club

 Many people lift weights in the health club, but many people also go to lose weight using machines such as the treadmill and bicycle machines.

 Here are some things you can say in a conversation if you fall into this category.

 "When I go to the health club, I usually spend 30 minutes on the treadmill, 20 minutes on the bicycle, and finally 10 minutes on the step master."

 "There is no place to run in the city, so I have to do my running on the treadmill."
 "It always rains around here so I like to exercise in the gym."
 "I usually use the treadmill, but I try to work on the nautilus machines at least twice a week."

 "My wife exercises four times a week."
 "My husband can't last 10 minutes on the step machine."









Category: 0 comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment