15. Favorite - Answering Questions




Favorite - Answering Questions

To answer these types of questions, it is very easy.  All you have to do is change 'your' to 'my', repeat the last portion of the question and add your answer.  We'll practice a couple of times.

 "What is your favorite show?"
 "My favorite show is Smurfs."

 "What is your favorite movie?"
 "My favorite movie is Matrix."

 "What is your favorite dessert?"
 "My favorite dessert is cheesecake."

 "Who is your favorite singer?"
 "My favorite singer is Josh Groban."

 "Who is your favorite athlete?"
 "My favorite athlete is Tiger Woods."

 "Who was your favorite elementary teacher?"
 "My favorite elementary teacher was Mrs. Smouse."

 Different ways to ask about favorite things

 You don't necessarily have to use the word favorite.  Favorite basically means what you like the most.  So, you can ask favorite questions without the word favorite.

 "What do you like to eat the most?"
 "My favorite food is ice cream."

 "What is a childhood memory that stands out?"
 "My favorite childhood memory is a time I went fishing with my dad."

 "Which professor do you like the most?"
 "My favorite professor is Professor Kim."

 Likewise, you can answer questions without using the word favorite.

 "What is your favorite baseball team?"
 "I like Seattle Mariners the most."

 "What is your favorite type of food?"
 "I love Italian food... especially pasta.  They are so good."

 "Who is your favorite music group?"
 "I really enjoy listening to Depeche Mode."












Category: 0 comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment