Learn English Grammar in 3 easy steps!...01






Using MaybeProbably, and Certainly

Step 1:Learn Key Sentences
a) Maybe I will go home early today or maybe I'll work late. I don't really know yet!b) I will probably finish at 6:30.
c) We will certainly succeed. I'm sure of it!
Step 2:Learn How
to Use


a) Maybe is the same as perhaps or might but perhaps is more formal and might is more informal.b) I will probably do something means the same as I ampretty sure I will do it. It is less than 100% but more thanmaybe.
c) Certainly and surely are the same, they both mean 100%.
Step 3:Learn Sample Conversations

Conversation using MaybeProbably and CertainlyA: What are your plans for the weekend?
B: I'm not sure. Maybe I'll go for a bike ride, or I might stay home and watch a DVD.
A: According to the weather report, it will probably rain tomorrow. They are predicting an 80% chance of rain.
B: Well, it it does rain, then I will definitely stay home.



Category: 0 comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment