Talk about my favorite TV programme

Favorite TV program

http://msielts.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/q152.jpg

I’m going to talk about my favorite TV program,which is Dr Who.
It is a science fiction show and chronicles the adventures of a time traveling alien known as The Doctor and his human companions through space and time.

I usually  watch it once a week when it airs on TV. However, I also have the series on DVD and often find myself having Dr Who marathons on weekends.

I love the show not only for its imaginative storyline, but also for the portrayal of the complexities that arise from a life of time traveling, which are mind numbingly fascinating. The tenor is balanced between light comic moments and grave solemn ones. The reason its my favorite, though, is because it opens my mind to what the future may hold and also instills a new wonder for our past.
Here is the original question from last week.


Category: 0 comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment