A Dialogue ...1





Afrooz: "Hey Afroza. What are you doing here?"
Afroza: "How's it going? I'm meeting up with a friend here."
 
Afrooz: "How have you been man?"
Afroza: "Not too bad. I'm still in school and having a little fun."
 
Afrooz: "How are you enjoying Mr. Lee's history class?"
Afroza: "It's so boring."

Afrooz: "Tell me about it. If it wasn't a requirement, I wouldn't have taken it."
Afroza: "How about you? What have you been up to?"
 
Afrooz: "I finished school last spring. I'm searching for a job now, but I'm slacking off."
Afroza: "I heard the job market is not that hot right now."
 
Afrooz: "I could always take a low end job, but I'm not that desperate yet."
Afroza: "Well, good luck to you."
 
Afrooz: "Thanks. It was good seeing you again."
Afroza: "Yeah. I'll catch you later."

Afrooz: "Have a good night."
Afroza: "You Have too."









Category: 0 comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment