English Speaking Basics II



1. I'm calling to + (verb)

2. I'm working on + (noun)

3. I'm sorry to + (verb)

4. I'm thinking of + (verb-ing)

5. I'll help you + (verb)

6. I'm dying to + (verb)

7. It's my turn to + (verb)

8. It's hard for me to + (verb)

9. I'm having a hard time + (verb-ing)

10. I think I should + (verb)

11. I've heard that + (subject + verb)

12. It occurred to me that (subject + verb)

13. Let me + (verb)

14. Thank you for

15. Can I + (verb)

16. Can I get + (noun)

17. I'm not sure if (subject + verb)

18. Do you mind if I + (verb)

19. I don't know what to + (verb)

20. I should have + (past participle)

21. I wish I could + (verb)

22. You should + (verb)

23. You're supposed to + (verb)

24. You seem + (adjective)

25. You'd better + (verb)

26. Are you into + (noun)

27. Are you trying to + (verb)

28. Please + (verb)

29. Don't + (verb)

30. Do you like



Category: 0 comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment